11.24.2009

my first blog post. i decided to give it another go. i tried a photo blog over a year ago, but i found it limiting since it was so topic specific...even though i'll mostly be posting photos anyway. i always wanted to keep up with a blog. for reasons even i don't understand, mainly because technology is NOT my cup of tea. even cell phones, and how they're attached to people's hips and ears, disturb me. but blogging allows me a certain distance that i need in order to feel secure in the public eye. a type of anonymity. i relish the loner style. (read the book Loner's Manifesto: Party of One for a clear depiction of those who prefer solitude over the multitudes). even though, funny as it is, i know most of my readers will be friends and family. but whatever. i wanted to spout and spew the things that consume me, what i find amusing, or that which is attractively crass, crude and lewd. it is highly possible that music will find it's way onto my soap box. maybe i'll reveal those mutations in nature that are so stuntingly beautiful and original to me. or maybe one day i'll want to pick apart an akward gesture some lady in the thrift store did the other day when she picked up a pillow that had fallen off the top shelf. on some days i may just want to document those daydreams that keep me moving forward, or perhaps a daydream that turned awry and found reality. in life i'm more observant than talkative, but here it may be hard for me to shut up.

3 comments:

  1. yay, a ride on steph's soap box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTICO! Loving the colours and imagery :@)

    Did you know you can add a newsfeed link to this in FaceBook under Notes to lure in more readers, to get you started. Each time you post a new item in blogger it'll update in FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ears are PERKED.

    ReplyDelete