7.26.2011

lists

i like lists. i like to make lists and then stick them on top of other lists, wedge them in the pages of my calendar book, on the bathroom mirror, on the screen of my phone...you name it, there's a list or quote-note for me everywhere i go. this list is about being. my ambitions are high, but not impossible. some of the items can be checked off upon completion, other's are lifelong relationships. the list will probably grow as my desire to learn more and see more and do more and be more continues. to start from here:
1. “Roots” @ CSHS
2. Float down the Russian river to the
Pacific ocean
3. Kayak the sea of cortez
4. Live in Central/South America...costa rica? peru?
5. Jump the cave of swallows
6. Sky dive in Nevada
7. Study yoga and Ayurveda in India
8. yoga teacher certification
9. cross country bike ride with Aster
10.Finish tattoo sleeve
11.Be a successful herbalist with
Apothecary, work at home
12. practice accordion
13. do a workshop @ Penland
14. Learn to blow glass
15. Learn to sail, get my captain’s
license, island hop from Florida
Keys to Venezuela...or forget the license and just buy a boat!
16. Hike El Camino de Santioga
17. Read ALL the books I own
18. visit ALL National Parks in US
19. buy some land, live off the land,
build my dream quaint abode
20. wonder many foreign countries
21. Get a Sovereign Passport
22. EAT WELL = nothing refined,
always real
23. learn mushrooms
24. walk somewhere every day

No comments:

Post a Comment