10.14.2012

sierra nevada, carson pass camping trip

a photo journal : one week, 23 herbies
 the meadow by which we slept
 mugwort in bloom

wormwood

arnica
angelica

wild cherry bark honey...mmm so good!

shroom shmooching


 indian paintbrushes of many colors
 gentian


 ranger's buttons...one of my newly favorite flower essences
 the pacific crest trail...PCT...me, JM and stazie

 the most gorgeous of days...couldn't have imagined a more perfect day



 dancing under grandmother juniper
 this is what "unchaperoned" herbies do after a camping trip
chicken of the woods...i'm learning a lot about mushroooms these days


3 comments:

  1. come home to me...just long enough to hug your neck and hear your voice next to me telling me all about your adventures and new knowledge (and hear you laugh at my ridiculous girls). can you show me treasures growing around me, too!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. treasures grow everywhere, all around you, where ever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures and journaling! You are a treasure to us and we love to see you and hear you!!

    ReplyDelete