4.24.2013

sloth and cat

lately, i've been feeling the absense of cat in my life. it's been over two years since my little ruby disappeared far out in the desert somewheres (big frowns). ever since then, cats haven't been around me much. typically, cats follow me everywhere, and come from no where. they all of a sudden are following me down the sidewalk mewing. or friends who have fierce supposedly unsocial cats will lie on the floor with me and roll around and lick me, much to friend's drop-jaw surprise, "miss mean kitty" has found her new best friend! so, i think i'm ready to open my cat door again.  when the time is right, little purrprecious will show up.
today i found this video and i couldn't stop laughing! the complacency of some cats is just hysterical. but i guess if you're a cat and you get such attentive face and ear scratching like this then there would be no need to refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment