3.23.2010

what do we all have in common?

harry hudini
steve mcqueen
spike lee
clyde barrow
peyton manning
tommy hilfiger
roscoe "fatty" arbuckle
edward weston
charlie daniels
fanny crosby
chloe peppercorn

.....

our birthday is tomorrow !!!
happy birthday to us !!!

....

30 is such a sexy age. really, i'm quite excited about it. so excited, that everyday this year is a celebration. some cool little trips are on the horizon in honor of 30...when my Jupiter returns to it's original point on it's axis, where it was when i was introduced into this life...a little something from me to me, a long awaited body adornment, the art nouveau chloe peppercorn mermaid. there were only two other birthdays that were as rad as 30 is going to be. my 15th: i got a lava lamp, a cd player with two cds, Juliana Hatfield and Nirvana, an ice cream cake, and later all my besties piled in two cars, smoked some green, and headed to St. Simons Island at dusk for a skinny dip in the murky waters of southeast georgia. and my 27th: big bon fire out on the homestead, baby keg, people i didn't even know, people making out in MY bed...ew...laugh, laugh, laugh...it made being back in georgia worth it. thanks friends. i love you. i miss you. all my jesup folk, jessi, nick, mandy, ariana...every boody...but y'all especially. my adopted blood sis, Ev. and my home slice, Kristen.
wouldn't west texas be so much more fun if y'all would all show up on my doorstep for a ho-down?!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have the same bday as Steve McQueen!! Big fan of that man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i was there to celebrate it with you!

    ReplyDelete