2.10.2011

a better than good day

at the end of every day when i sit back to reflect on all the elements in my life right now, i find myself getting a little overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude in which the universe can conduct blunt forced trauma.
and as i pick my thoughts up off the floor to reassemble where my thought energies should be going, i catch myself fighting back the negativity. doing this everyday wouldn't be so rewarding in gratitude if it weren't for the universe having my back....

...like my friend the donkey man calling me to say that he's going to get the headlight fixed on his old honda so i can have something to drive around town while i'm still here...
...like the random townsfolk who drive by and make it impossible not to hitch hike across town...
 ...like the owner of this little boutique in town where i've managed to land some last minute work comes to me, only after giving me one day a week when i was expecting more, to say how she's thinking about opening up a few more days in the morning which will give me some more shifts....
...like  my good friends and practically surrogate father and my practically surrogate mother stop by my house just as i'm randomly home (i've been house sitting all week) to say he came to check on me because he was worried i was sitting here by myself getting lonely, and how unbeknownst to me he's helping me find work...
...like my adopted sister dropping off my two grocery items from my measly grocery list, and throwing in a bottle of wine, only to say it's all on the house...

i feel like the universe just hugged me

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see that my prayers are being answered! I pray everyday that you will be cared for, safe and your needs are met!! God has been faithful and I am so thankful that there have been good people that have been there to help you!! You are loved so much and are missed alot!!
    love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete