4.06.2011

Continental Divide RV Park and Pinos Altos

a little more on time spent in silver city before leaving.

the people i met there...
michael hall - demanded that he check EVERYTHING on my truck, wouldn't take not for an answer. my first night there he taught me valuable self defense moves, showed me a few martial arts twists and turns with my walking stick, and invited me back in may to do a gold panning expedition. a vietnam vet, he had lots of stories to tell about his nursing experience in the vet hospitals, how many lives he saved on the front lines, and in the facility beds...truly has a desire to help/save people. he even sharpened my gerber.




and it wouldn't be right to leave out his 27 year old, blind in one eye, heeler bitch

of course, as posted previously, mark...we spent a lot of time cooking, eating, and conversing over the kitchen table.









samantha...a vibrant little child of the earth...probably living in a family setting not conducive to her talents and abilities and intelligence...bold, sincere, animal lover, not afraid...a future explorer
 and some how i keep picking up the same guy on the side of the road


the famous buckhorn saloon in pinos altos...i don't know much about billy the kid, but this was his place...probably shot a few folk here

No comments:

Post a Comment